|Term Time (classes)
||Monday to Saturday, 9:00 – 18:50
|Term Time (no classes)
||Monday to Saturday, 9:00 – 16:50
|| Irregular, 10:00 – 15:50
Sundays, National holidays, Spring holidays, Summer holidays, New Year holidays
For more information, please refer to the Library Calendar.
Admission to Tokyo College of Music Library
TCM Library is not open to public. Those able access to our library include;
- Undergraduate, graduate students and faculty / staff of Tokyo College of Music
- The students and faculty / staff of Tokyo College of Music High School
- Alumni and retired faculty / staff of Tokyo College of Music
- Alumni of Tokyo College of Music High School
* A student ID card or a library card is required to use the library.
* A library card will be issued. Please contact the library staff at the Information & Reference Desk on the 1st floor.
－Members of other colleges or universities
－Members of any research institutions
－Others given permission by the director of Tokyo College of Music Library
* A letter of introduction issued by your university or institution library is required. For details, please ask at your library.
－ General public
* Please visit your local public library. TCM library does not accept inquiries from individual users regarding facilities and services.
Using TCM library
- A student ID or a library card is required to use library services. Please do not forget to bring your ID or card with you when using TCM library.
- Never use the ID or library card of others.
Borrowing and returning of the items
- Treat the items carefully, and make sure they are returned by the due date.
- Report any loss of or damage to items immediately, you may be asked to replace the lost / damaged items, or be charged for its replacement.
- Do not lend items you have borrowed to the others.
- Return the items through the book-post facility while the library is closed. However, CDs, books (or periodicals) with discs are required to return during opening hours.
Using facilities and equipment
- Private computers should only be used in the lobby on the 1st floor, or the reading room on the 3rd floor.
They are not allowed to be used in the AV room on the 2nd floor.
- Individually owned AV equipment or items cannot be used in the AV room.
- Please refrain from talking on, or taking photos on mobile phones in the reading room and the AV room.
- No items from the library can be photographed. Use the copy service if necessary.
- Please keep your valuables with you at all times.
- Smoking, eating and drinking in the library are prohibited. Keep any food or drink in your bag when carrying.
- Please follow the directions of the library staff to maintain good order.